Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perspective

So it's been a while since I've updated anything, and looking back on it and the events of this week have given me perspective.

My last post was Fourth of July weekend. Over Fourth of July weekend (a little over three months ago) I had a 7 month old baby who was content sitting around and playing. Just three short months later, I now have a cruising, babbling, almost 11 month old and I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

As our good friends have just welcomed a new baby into the world today and I'm beginning to put details on Sophie's First Birthday party I look back and think about how different our lives are today than they were just one year ago. It's so amazing to see how much Sophie has developed and changed in the past year. It's amazing to think about how fast this year has gone and how often I wish I could just freeze time and bottle her up the way she is. And then a week later she's mastered some skill and is moving on to something else and I want to freeze time again. Every day has been such a blessing with Sophie and I can't believe how much she has grown and how much has changed since we sat where our friends are today.

What an amazing and wonderful journey we are on and I am so happy to sit here today with the perspective of what we've accomplished in these past 11 months.

New Baby Sophie - 11/23/09

September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment